Bridgestone Americas Employee Reviews

It was great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Akron, OH27 June 2017
Was a part-time job for me great people and it was a great work environment for me and I had stable hours and if I could I would like to be hired there again in my location
Boa empresa pra se trabalhar
Inspetor de Qualidade (Former Employee) –  Santo André, SP27 June 2017
Mas muito ruim a liderança a maioria são TDS invadido por qem puxa pro chefe
Pros
Muito bom ótima qualidade
Cons
Não fornecem cesta basica
Could be better
Lift Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SC26 June 2017
Good company to work for, but the only issue I have is that I feel employees and especially contractors could be compensated better. There are people with a lot of responsibility, stuck working long hours with minimal pay.
Slow paced environment
Technician (Current Employee) –  Plaistow, NH22 June 2017
My job is based on how much I can produce a day. If I'm not working on a car I am not making any money even though i am there on their property eager to work. I spend 50 hours a week there and receive a pay check reflecting 30 hours because more than half the day I'm sitting down waiting for something to work on. I would not recommend this company to anyone trying to pay bills.
Fun productive place to work
General Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Towson, MD21 June 2017
Work was always fun and enlightening in many ways. I enjoyed my brief employment with this company. Wish I hadn't been laid off. Coworkers we're supportive and pleasant to work with. Business as always.
Excelente local de trabalho.
Lider de Produção (Former Employee) –  Santo André, SP21 June 2017
Uma excelente empresa para se trabalhar,fiquei quase vinte e quatro anos na área de produção tenho orgulho de falar que fiz parte do quadro de colaboradores desta empresa.
Pros
beneficios, convenio médico, fretado, refeitório, participação nos lucros.
Cons
não tenho
Corporate work environ
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK20 June 2017
good pay but lots of work. Corporate environment with little work-life balance
The pay was good and the benefits were fair. The company had 2 major restructuring in 3 years which was concerning
Pros
good pay
Cons
many, many hours
Productive, Educational
Maintenance Trainer/ Safety Lead/ Calibrations (Current Employee) –  Wilson, NC19 June 2017
They will spend money on having you trained, sometimes it seems like thats all you do. But overall decent place to work. Pretty good benefits and vacation
Pros
Training
Cons
Hot, Train to much
If you love smoke being blown up your behind this is the place for you.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA17 June 2017
Expect you to work ridiculous hours don't give two rats as about your family your kids you can work 90 hours in one week then the next week you need a day off because your son sick and going to the doctor's or the emergency room or any type of family related problem and you're the biggest scumbag piece of s on the Earth
Benefits
Cons
Unrealistic expectations, if you don't open their credit, card they want to punish you this is bullying at its finest
Wouldn't tell anyone about this job
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IA17 June 2017
The time I there you was watched all the time you felt like you was being watched they let go of good supervisor in my department and others if you don't want to be looking for a new job in three years or less don't work here
Cons
Don't get caught taking to long of a break or your wrote up
You run your own shop as if you own it.
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MN16 June 2017
made employees work holidays without any extra pay even though when hired they said they were closed for the holidays. Was so dead on holidays never could make any flat rate.
Be prepared
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SC15 June 2017
Bridgestone is a very good workplace, the management is o.k. and the other co workers are good people. As far as the work goes its a task, a very hard task.
Productive and little stricked in rules and regulations
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Cavite Export Processing Zone, Cavite15 June 2017
Productive company. Good management .On time salary. Employers and employee comunicating very good and an eco friendly company also health concern to employees.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
8 hrs
Muito boa de se trabalhar, bons beneficios, bom ambiente de trabalho sem reclamacoes
Montador de molas pneumáticas e construtor (Former Employee) –  Brasil14 June 2017
Gostei muito de trabalhar na Bridgestone aprendi muitas coisas quando lá estive gostava muito da comida e tinha bons beneficios nada para reclamar
Pros
Refeição, vale transporte é auto carro da empresa
Cons
Nenhuma
Productive place to work
Machine Technician (Current Employee) –  Aiken, SC10 June 2017
Good pay, good time off. You get 7 days off a month so going on vacation is easy. Can be a bit stressful towards end of month to reach goals. Yearly bonuses are good
Pros
Pay
Cons
Working nights
Personal preferences of supervision dictate policies.
worker (Current Employee) –  Arizona9 June 2017
Raises and advancement are based on personal relations with supervision, not performance or experience.Lot's of exaggerated movements to give the impression of working hard while not accomplishing much if anything. Theatrics abound.
Pros
Holidays off
Cons
Low pay, dead end job, illogical hours (day to night, night to swing shift), disorganized, unprofessional, labor intensive, all talk no action.
Productive and at times challenging place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN6 June 2017
Required very detailed and exacting work to make the CEO & COOs jobs easier on a daily basis. Enjoyed the challenge to anticipate needs and requirements for them.
Porductive and excellent job culture and values of the company
Internship - Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Venezuela5 June 2017
I worked in the publicity and promotion department, where I learned different marketing strategy with each brand Bridgestone and Firestone, how to approach differently in each target audience.
Bridgestone it is a pleasant environment to work where the company culture are remarkable and well known for everyone in the company.
Ambiente divertido
Analista (Current Employee) –  Heredia, Provincia de Heredia1 June 2017
Se trabaja muy a gusto, hay posibilidades de crecimiento sin embargo están muy lejanas
Pros
Seguro Medico, Transporte, Bonificaciones, Alimentacion, teletrabajo
Cons
Mucho volumen de trabajo, Muchas divisiones de trabajo para pagar menos, pocas posiblidades de trabajar desde la casa
Not a good company to work for
Senior Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NC1 June 2017
This company expects long hours with little to no compensation for it as well as demanding work environment, After time it gets to be very difficult and stressful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bridgestone Americas. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval