Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun and busy work place.
Line Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Auckland City New Zealand17 May 2017
I love it when it's busy makes the time goes faster.Very friendly and helpful people if you don't know anything don't be shy to ask and they will help you.I love the job and the people I worked with.
Good work-life balance, toxic middle management
Global Category Manager - Marketing & ITS (Current Employee) –  Auckland3 May 2017
Good work-life balance, toxic middle management. Subjective criteria in career progression based on social interaction not performance. Lack of structure and policies. High turn over. Some very dysfunctional departments.
Pros
Good work-life balance
Cons
toxic management
Excellent place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Auckland, New Zealand6 March 2017
My role as a Customer Service Representative was to assist all Fisher & Paykel clientele with any issues/queries they had. I was expected to be a confident person with excellent listening skills who was able to make fair decisions based on the customer’s/clients situation and company guidelines.
Pros
Work culture - Family
Cons
nil
Good work life balance
PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland8 December 2016
If you have no career ambitions and you're happy to work a typical 9am-5pm day then this is the place for you! I personally found it suffocating and had to leave in order to pursue a more challenging and satisfying role. But if you want an easy job, look no further!
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Terrible management
Productive work place
Manufacturer (Current Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland10 October 2016
Learn a lot with nice people.
Good understanding of machine and manually operations and learn to Deliver In Full On Time within Spec
excellent and fun
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland6 September 2016
process worker who learned ohow to multitask and be proactive in the assignments given to me.good challenges awesome management,people is the best thing ever that you will miss most.
Productive and fun workplace, Takes exercise. Wears one down quite a bit.
Delivery Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki, N5 January 2016
I always have a lot of fun at work and continue my search on for other jobs after work and try to spend as little money as possible. I am looking at other areas of work and are trying to find something of my interest rather than searching for criteria that i only i am applicable for as i would also like to meet new people and socialize.

I believe that i can always do better at my activities so i am applying for skills at other subjects in certain schools at meeting all of the criteria of the primary targets and subjects at the moment.

I would like to buld momentum and steadily work through graphs with employers at companies based on drawings or graphics. I can create a creative influence on drawings but would like put that oppertunity together by trying out a project.
Pros
Free lunch, Friendly hello
Cons
Injuries, Fatigue
Fast moving, fun and innovative
Global Talent Sourcing Manager (Current Employee) –  Auckland, New Zealand16 November 2015
A great Kiwi success story which has a fascinating history and a very bright future (number one on the TIN100).

Great culture and very flat structure and probably the best Exec team I've seen.
Pros
Fun and social
Cons
Not many!
First job in NZ
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki11 May 2014
It was my very first job in Newzealand. i learned many new things there. become a plastic injunction molding machine operator and gained many skills. it was a excellent team .
Pros
I was getting shift benifits
Cons
Overtime