Geneva Health International Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Auckland19 November 2016
often it was just hanging out with the girl i looked after, going for walks, watching movies, cooking ect. the hours weren't always promising but the people were friendly. the hardest part was getting her to do something after she had set her mind on something else. the most enjoyable part was hanging out with her.
Loves to learn new skills
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Whangarei, Northland21 September 2016
I am a very responsible person who loves to learn new skills and jobs, I am very committed to my roles and responsibilities given to me, I am a fast learner and can work well in a team and unsupervised, I love interacting with children and people and believe if you love your job, you will never have to work a day in your life,
The hardest part of my jobs have been losing clients or having to move away from my current positions, but the most enjoyable part of my jobs are definitely, seeing the smiles on the children's faces and also my client's faces, that would have to be the most rewarding part of my job.
Flexible hours
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Auckland, N14 January 2016
Great to be working on this company. The coordinators are nice and friendly. You can choose the day and shift you want to work. You just have to be reliable when you give your availability.
Pros
Flexible hours, high pay rate
Cons
No guaranteed hours of work
varied and interesting job
Support worker (Former Employee) –  warkworth8 March 2015
Working at Geneva was interesting and varied each day. I learned to communicate and interact with people across generations and enjoyed seeing a variety of family situations.
Great company to work for. Proactive in securing appropriate placements
My last Clinical Training Advisor (Former Employee) –  Massey, N1 October 2014
Each day was different and challenging.
I learned an enormous amount
Management was every supportive
My co-workers were happy to share knowledge and experience and worked well as a team
The job was not hard it was fascinating
The most enjoyable part was watching the students grow and seeing the benefits my patients derived. I also enjoyed the interaction with other professionals that facilitated my development.
Pros
Flexibility in working hours
Cons
High costs to continuing education .
Incitful with room to learn more
Support Worker Geneva Healthcare (Current Employee) –  Hamilton14 June 2013
Consultants are on hand to help in any situation. Full client knowledge given before starting.
It is one of the better agencies to work for.
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Christchurch, in the community25 April 2013
Work is varied and in a number of different workplaces. I have learnt I am good at working in a variety of different places, I have initiative, I am calm, good with people with special needs, organised. The most enoyable part of the work is the clients. The hardest part of the job is not knowing where you are going to work, and at times having to work in an area you feel uncomfortable although are competent in. Not meeting other people from Geneva except on assignment. Co-workers are not a problem, it is easy to get along with people for a short period and if there is a type of person you find it harder to work with, then you know it is only a short period.
Pros
you can chose your hours and days.
Cons
not knowing if you will have work that week. having to accept work in places you are not keen on.
Productive and fun workplace
CAREGIVER (Current Employee) –  AUCKLAND CITY8 February 2013
It is awesome to work for geneva but I don't get a lot of shift plus I go everywhere in auckland but I need to work in one place so I know what to do.
Pros
good pay rates
Cons
not much hours
flexible hours
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wellington9 December 2012
my work allowed me to meet many interesting clients
there was always excellent and easy communication with the staff at Geneva