At Westpac we are committed to building strong teams at a local level and that's why we are bringing back the Bank Manager!
As a Bank Manager you will be the face of Westpac in the community, accessible to your customers and a respected leader of your local business. As a Westpac Bank Manager, you will have greater influence, accountability and responsibility than ever before, enabling you to make decisions faster, forge closer relationships with your customers and ultimately contribute to the overall success of Westpac's strategy.
The key focus of this role is to enhance the sales and service performance of your Branch, by inspiring and leading a diverse team to meet every customer's needs across all of their banking requirements.
Proven business acumen and strategic agility will be key to your success as a Westpac Bank Manager. You will run the business as if you own it and leverage your local knowledge and community connections to drive business success in the area.
You will have:
We offer a great work environment where you will feel respected and valued. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package as well as career opportunities and a role that will give you the autonomy and challenge to make a real local impact.
- Proven leadership experience
- A desire to achieve results through people
- The ability to coach, train and motivate others to deliver a superior customer experience
- Flexibility and adaptability to refine business processes to reflect market changes
- Strong networking ability within the bank and the wider community
- Understanding of risk and compliance procedure inline with regulation
Westpac - 3 years ago
Westpac is Australia's first bank and first company. We have 196 years' experience supporting our customers to achieve their financial goals...