Xero is online accounting software, providing accountants, bookkeepers and small businesses real time access to their business accounting information, online, anytime, anywhere.
Right now, we’re recruiting an Operations Network Engineer to join our IT Operations team. You’ll be responsible for the smooth operation of the various Xero Production networks. This includes all operational activities, including regular checks, tickets and escalations, capacity planning, network and changes.
The following are essential:
We have an inspiring work environment that we are proud of, a culture that encourages career development and a fast-paced work environment that loves delivering creativity with excellence.
- Tertiary Qualification, CCNA/CCNP and/or appropriate industry experience
- Well rounded and in-depth knowledge of LAN/WAN/VPN technologies, Load Balancing, Security, and Network Management
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Strong practical process management skills
- Ability to pragmatically balance competing demands and drivers to achieve a great outcome
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Logical problem-solving skills at all different levels
- Technical leadership and willingness to be hands on
So, if you can answer ‘yes’ to all the above and have a technical mind-set, we want to hear from you. Please apply online.
Xero is 1,200 employees strong with offices in San Francisco, Wellington, Melbourne and Milton Keynes. We compete with Intuit, Sage, MYOB...