15 Year Old jobs
- Tutoring my 15 year old son for 1 hour per week during school terms for 2020 in Year 11 NCEA Maths.
- If you want a bit of extra money while you study this year…
- As apart of a long standing strong team, you will be required to coach a variety of sports to youth that vary from 12 - 15 years old.
- To be successful you must:
- Jaden is 15 years old , and about to enter Year 12 at Rangitoto College, and is a competitive athlete, ambassador, hip-hop performer , just to name a few!
- Must be confident and have some experience with looking after the needs of a 15 month old baby and 9 year old during the day and night time routines.
- Have 3+ years' experience in an Operations Manager within the Transports or Logistics industry.
- Good old kiwi ingenuity, a great team culture and a relentless…
- The children are 11 and 15 years and often it will only be the 11 year old at home.
- We require babysitter/ House keeper.
- You need to be confident, a good communicator, and enjoy working with children (aged from 5 - 15 years.).
- Students are encouraged to participate in concerts…
- His school is a 15 minute walk away.
- We are looking for a fun, kind, organised person to look after our five-year old son in the mornings and walk or drive him…
Westland Milk Products
- Posted on 15 Jan 2020.
- It's taken some good old-fashioned hard work to get where we are, and our committed team is a huge part of our ongoing success.
- Winstone Aggregates is 150 years old and the largest supplier of sand and aggregate in New Zealand.
- 14 mins from Mercer, 15 minutes from Te Kauwhata, 18 mins…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.