Action Personnel jobs
Bridgestone NZ Ltd
Wellington City, Wellington
- Answerability for actions and consequences.
- Basic outline and scope of position.
- The Warehouse Store person contributes to maximising the efficiency of the…
- Once we get into position the guns will come into action which means they’re ready to fire.
- You could be a part of a highly skilled, tight-knit gun detachment…
- Or in Close Protection, acting as a bodyguard or part of a security team for senior military and government personnel.
- NZDF MILITARY POLICE BASIC COURSE.
- Supporting supervisors in handling customer complaints/claims and ensuring all remedial action is prompt and effective.
- Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees in personnel actions, which include:
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking charge for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Engaging with and co-ordinating support personnel.
- Needs a primary focus of one’s actions.
- Actions on your part compromise the safety of others.
Freemans Bay, 1144
- Works well with other team members, authors other company personnel.
- Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer…
- You could also be a member of a Beach Survey Team conducting beach surveys and reconnaissance in preparation for the landing of Defence Force personnel and…
- Direct Action – flexible force, capable of conducting complex, joint special operations, for short duration strikes to recover designated personnel and material…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.