Admin jobs in Dunedin City, Otago
- The Hocken is one of the foremost research libraries in New Zealand celebrating the histories, cultures and natural environments of Aotearoa New Zealand and the…
- The International Marketing and Recruitment Team is responsible for the recruitment of international students, enhancing the brand profile internationally, and…
- We are the Division of Shared Services, a team of highly skilled professional staff responsible for delivering an outstanding student and staff experience…
- Launched in 2009, Campus Temps is the University’s in-house staffing service, providing temporary administrative staff to University departments throughout our…
- Looking for a candidate that has experience in customer service, IT or technical related field and problem solving!
- Most importantly for us is the fit.
- Executive Assistant/PA St Hilda's Collegiate School is a high achieving decile 10, state integrated Anglican School for 450 girls situated in the heart of…
- Do you want a career in the health sector?
- This is an opportunity for someone who is interested in working in a Medical Laboratory and is keen to work towards…
- A very competitive remuneration package.
- A company medical scheme and other company benefits.
- We are looking for a self-motivated, driven and experienced Office…
- We are New Zealand's largest farming Co-operative, employing more than 1400 people and found at over 100 sites nationally.
- So what are you waiting for?
- Strong administrative skills, great time management and attention to detail.
- Passionate about providing great customer service and working in a team to achieve…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.