Admin jobs in Halswell, Canterbury
- Turners Group NZ Ltd is part of the Turners Automotive Group and we're very proud to have been helping Kiwi's buy and sell used vehicles for over 50 years.
Evolve Education Group
- General admin support to the Centre Manager.
- As administrator, to support the Centre Manager, by accurately and timely completion of all administrative…
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Ballantynes brings a mix of tradition and innovation to the Canterbury region.
- With locations in Christchurch and Timaru, we employ over 300 staff to fill a…
- Are you highly motivated with a passion for delivering excellent customer service?
- Do you enjoy working in a challenging and fast paced environment?
- We are seeking to employ a suitably skilled person for a permanent part-time, front-line position with the opportunity for additional casual work during school…
Te Runanga Group
- The Office of Te Rūnanga o Ngāi Tahu is seeking an experienced Financial Administrator to join the shared services finance team.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Do you have a background as a trustee or legal executive or experience with trusts, legal, banking, customer management, finance, insurance or administration?
- We are an award winning startup company founded by two UC students in late 2018.
- Our smart voicemail assistant saves our users time and money by converting…
- Opportunity to work for the South Island's largest employer.
- Are you a star Administrator that wants to make a difference?
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Craigieburn Valley Ski Area
- Responsible for Ticket Office operations including ski pass sales, lodge bookings and providing guidance to both day visitors and lodge guests.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.