Admin jobs in Penrose, 1060
- Previous admin experience is beneficial.
- At Spark we're all about creating ways for customers to get the most out of their technology.
- You'll need to be:
- To provide positive customer focused and efficient administrative services to the regional Industrial Regulatory Services teams in Bay of Plenty and Waikato.
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent.
- 23 Jan 2020 New Zealand Daylight Time.
- 09 Feb 2020 New Zealand Daylight Time.
- Within the team we manage the entirety of accounts…
Auckland City, Auckland
- QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Minimum of Grade 12; Minimum of 2-5 years’ proven experience in a similar role; Must be computer literate in MS Word MS…
- We are a fast growing, high performance Real Estate Agency.
- We take pride in the office culture we have created and are looking to expand our staffing in order…
- 2 day a week part-time role which can be spread over 3 shorter days to suit lifestyle.
- General office administrative support and manning a front desk.
- The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s leading university and one of the world’s major research universities.
- Who are we looking for?
- We are a New Zealand owned start-up company with a vision to change the world of retail.
- We are a passionate team at the forefront of a rapidly evolving…
- Workplace Administrator, Care & Protection, Grey Lynn, Permanent.
- Do you want to make a difference to New Zealand's tamariki, rangatahi, their whānau and the…
- This will involve working on reception and answering telephone enquiries, lodging applications, setting up meeting rooms, booking travel for ERA members, coding…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.