Administration Assistant jobs
- Join New Zealand's market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
- Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in…
- Are you looking a new challenge in the New Year?
- Toll is looking for an Administration Assistant due to a resignation, to work as part of a small motivated team…
- We have an exciting opportunity for a First Aid Administration Assistant to join our team in Hamilton.
- Support a busy team of First Aid Instructors.
- Financial administration including credit card reconciliation, raising purchase orders and processing invoices.
- Please, no phone calls or emails.
- As an Administration Assistant, you will strictly control and manage pallet accounts, ensuring minimal costs to the branch.
- Management of the Chep account.
New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade
- Minimum of three years' experience in project coordination and contract management (including finance and administration).
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Do you have a 'can do' - 'make it happen' attitude?
- A desire for a challenge where every day is different?
- Then you could be the person we're looking for!
- This is a fantastic role for an experienced administration expert to provide professional and efficient administration support for the Kohia Centre.
- General administration tasks as required.
- Accounting Assistant/bookkeeping experience or experience in administration in which you gained some exposure to…
Alpha Personnel Recruitment Ltd
Wellington City, Wellington
- We are looking for experienced administrators to join Alpha Recruitment and become part of our growing talent pool of administrators in 2020 for both temporary…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.