- Ideally we are looking for someone who has gained their dynamic administration experience from working in a busy office support or customer service role.
Ngāi Tahu Tourism
Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
- Has a minimum 3 years' experience in an administration role.
- In this dual role, you'll be responsible for providing timely administrative and financial…
- Strong administration skills – organized, thorough, systems orientated with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
Coolamon Holdings Limited
North Shore City, Auckland
- As with most new roles, it is expected the role will develop and evolve over time but some of the initial responsibilities will include: Preparing customer…
- Provide accurate and efficient support in all areas of administration.
- Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time.
- Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand’s…
- We have an exciting opportunity for a First Aid Administration Assistant to be based at the Western Bay Service Centre in Tauranga.
- About NZRC and its culture:
- Provide administration assistance where required.
- Are you a caring and organised person who loves to support others?
- Varied, fast-paced and rewarding role.
- Assignments can see you working in an array of areas such as a clinical receptionist, joining our finance team or assisting within the Shared Services…
- Life in a Logistics and Administration role.
- Logistics and Administration roles vary from physically providing hands-on support to our personnel and machinery,…
- Candidates should be able to handle a variety of basic project administration tasks, such as checking invoices and budgets, making reservations or travel…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.