Administration jobs in Burwood
- E ngā Iwi, e ngā karangatanga maha huri noa i te motu, tēnei te mihi atu ki a koutou katoa.
- E karanga tēnei ki a koutou.
- What are you waiting for?
- Assisting reservations with bookings, itinerary planning and preparation and miscellaneous office administration.
- Write minutes for casework/ administration meetings as required.
- The Administrative Clerk is responsible for and shall have the principal objective of…
Evolve Education Group
- As administrator, to support the Centre Manager, by accurately and timely completion of all administrative functions required to operate a successful centre.
- We are seeking to employ a suitably skilled person for a permanent part-time, front-line position with the opportunity for additional casual work during school…
- General administration support including reporting.
- Coordinate and juggle a full spectrum of administration tasks for the Commercial sales team including,…
- Significant experience in an administration or receptionist role, ideally within a tertiary education environment.
- Full-time at 37.5 hours per week (1.0 FTE).
Craigieburn Valley Ski Area
- Responsible for Ticket Office operations including ski pass sales, lodge bookings and providing guidance to both day visitors and lodge guests.
Te Runanga Group
- This is a rare opportunity to join a small but very important team with the responsibility of ensuring financial administration support for the Te Rūnanga Group…
- After taking over a few months ago, Our Client's workload is increasing to the point where a Jack or Jill of Administration is desperately needed!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.