Administration jobs in Dunedin City, Otago
- SALES * MERCHANDISE * LOSS PREVENTION * ADMINISTRATION * DOCK.
- Wanted - talented individuals seeking Career opportunities at your favourite Kiwi Department…
- Assignments can see you working in an array of areas such as a clinical receptionist, joining our finance team or assisting within the Shared Services…
- Exposure to work in a busy administration environment.
- We work to provide accurate and timely information, assistance and advice across activities such as…
- Diary management, correspondence, meeting administration and organising travel arrangements.
- We are the Division of Shared Services, a team of highly skilled…
- Want to work for a company who truly values their staff, has a great company culture and that will set your career in the right direction?
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to help our daughter who, due to her epilepsy, has a mild cognitive disability.
- The Faculty of Dentistry—Te Kaupeka Pūniho—has an international reputation for clinical and research excellence.
- Previous experience in a sterilising unit.
- Recognised qualification in accounts administration or related field.
- Turning 150 years old in 2019, the University of Otago is New Zealand's first and oldest…
- Working alongside our senior leadership team this is an exciting opportunity to grow your career as you become involved in our complex estate administration…
- Work type: Full Time - Permanent.
- Categories: Finance & Administration, Management, Project Management, Construction, Civil Engineering.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.