Administration jobs in Leamington, 3434
- We have an exciting opportunity for a First Aid Administration Assistant to join our team in Hamilton.
- Support a busy team of First Aid Instructors.
New Zealand Educational Institute
- There is a vacancy in our Hamilton office for an experienced Administration Officer to work 5 hours a day providing administration and IT support functions for…
- Preparing quotes, setting up service agreements for our customers maintaining records and general administration work.
- Put simply, sustainability is what we do.
- General administration functions within the production area.
- We have an opportunity for a highly organised person with to join our Hamilton based team as a…
- Where you'll be working: Waikato Hospital, Emergency Department.
- The details: Permanent, 36 hours per week, rotating roster.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- You would be working in the fleet and plant team that is responsible for all of Downer NZ fleet, you will be required to undertake a vast variety of…
- Become a central member of our team - this is a role that will be dynamic, challenging and rewarding.
- Working with the Section Manager and wider team you’ll…
- Join a great team culture – supportive management and collaborative team members.
- Develop your career with the opportunity learn and grow skills.
Evolve Education Group
- O Minimum two years' experience in a similar administration role.
- Lollipops Waikato Hospital is a lovely centre caring for children from 3 months to 5 years old…
- Minimum of 6 months' experience in recruitment coordination, project coordination, event planning or administration in a fast-paced environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.