Administration jobs in Papakura, 2113
- Day to day administration duties.
- We are looking for an Administrator to handle the following:
- Plus so many other varied duties.
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- This position is an integral part of the Transport team and will provide national administration and data compliance support.
- Opportunities to GROW you career.
- Within this role you will be supporting the maintenance and administration of the training area and the training centre, which includes site security, general…
Auckland Airport, Auckland
- Want to utilise your skills and also gain new experience in both customer service and administration?
- Are you looking for a summer job with a difference?
- General office administration skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- You will also need to have:
- Experience in administration and working in teams.
- Permanent role, working 16 hours per week.
- St Heliers, based in Auckland.
- What we are looking for.
- Previous administration and customer service experience.
- Be apart of the eCommerce team.
- Permanent full time role based in in Ellerslie.
People Passion Limited
- Great time management and organisational skillsAwesome communication skills both verbal and writtenGeneral office administration skills with proficiency in…
East Tamaki, Auckland
- The primary objective is to ensure quality customer service in all aspects of the quotation and administration functions of Wastewater projects.
- Our ideal candidate will have strong administration skills, a high standard of accuracy, strong attention to detail, be able to multitask and work well under…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.