Administration jobs in Queenstown, Otago
Heritage Hotel Management
- If you are ready to get passionate providing service for a beautiful hotel that you can be proud of then this is the role for you.
- Provide quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during reservations, check-in, check-out and…
- Provide assistance with administration, developing newsletters, consent forms, etc.
- Are you organised and structured, yet able to think outside the square?
- Welcomes guests and provides a high standard of restaurant service.
- Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary…
- Is in charge of tidying and cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas every day.
- Contributes globally to guest satisfaction and Mercure's image through the…
- This position could suit someone who has general administration experience and/or has worked as a cash register operator or in a similar role.
- Exciting opportunity exists in Queenstown.
- One of New Zealand’s largest hotel operators.
- Full time position with immediate start.
Fresh Choice Queenstown
- This role is mainly working on the reception for the backpackers, dealing with check in/outs, answering the phone on a daily basis.
- Outstanding administration skill set, as well as, a strong sales focus with a proactive approach.
- We have an incredible opportunity for a natural sales…
Skyline Skyrides Ltd
- Exceptional communication, administration and organisational skills.
- Skyline Enterprises is a pioneering New Zealand company that owns and operates a diverse…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.