Administration jobs in Rolleston, Canterbury
- E ngā Iwi, e ngā karangatanga maha huri noa i te motu, tēnei te mihi atu ki a koutou katoa.
- E karanga tēnei ki a koutou.
- What are you waiting for?
- Write minutes for casework/ administration meetings as required.
- The Administrative Clerk is responsible for and shall have the principal objective of…
- Assisting reservations with bookings, itinerary planning and preparation and miscellaneous office administration.
Evolve Education Group
- As administrator, to support the Centre Manager, by accurately and timely completion of all administrative functions required to operate a successful centre.
- Significant experience in an administration or receptionist role, ideally within a tertiary education environment.
- Full-time at 37.5 hours per week (1.0 FTE).
Craigieburn Valley Ski Area
- Responsible for Ticket Office operations including ski pass sales, lodge bookings and providing guidance to both day visitors and lodge guests.
- We are seeking to employ a suitably skilled person for a permanent part-time, front-line position with the opportunity for additional casual work during school…
- General administration support including reporting.
- Coordinate and juggle a full spectrum of administration tasks for the Commercial sales team including,…
- Strong experience in various administration tasks.
- 12 months Fixed Term contract.
- Great team, great place to work!
- To be successful in this role you will have:
- Responsible for the delivery of high quality support to our Regional Youth team, you will provide assistance across planning youth events, helping to organise…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.