Administration jobs in Waiheke Island, Auckland
- A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Retail Assistant/ Front Desk in the hair salon.
- You don’t need to be a hairdresser to be a perfect fit for…
- Safety & Environmental administration as required.
- Filing and general administration – maintaining an accurate database & files.
- LOOKING TO CHANGE THE GAME?
- Training will be given though this may suit a student who is pursuing a career in the medical or administration profession, with strong computer skills, an eye…
- We are currently looking for an experienced hospitality and accommodation manager to join our team on the beautiful Waiheke Island, Auckland.
- The CPO Team Administrator/Coordinator provides varied administration support and assistance to the Head of Commercial Place Operations and the wider CPO Team.
- There is a heavy component of administration required in this role as well as being a natural proactive people person – who is confident to deliver under…
- Based at the Waitākere Refuse Transfer Station, we are looking for two casual Customer Service Representatives to provide support services to the Weighbridge…
Auckland City, 1010
- Manage weekly and monthly store administration.
- As a business, Oakley is entrenched in the surf, sport and youth markets, where we pride ourselves on the tight…
- Our client is global world leader in the supply chain and logistics business.
- They are currently looking to add a number of warehouse administrators to their…
- As the Senior Parks Booking Coordinator, you will bring your strong negotiation skills and confident administration style to work directly with the community as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.