Administrative Assistant jobs
- Construction administrative assistants provide construction area with broad-based administrative support to help with achieving operational goals.
- Working with the Executive Assistant to the Chief Product and Strategy Officer, these are busy and exciting roles, where no two days will be the same.
- We need a keen marketing student to do various jobs for us.
- Your core purpose is to promote the business - calling people (telemarketing), social media and…
Auckland City, Auckland
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Team Assistant to join the Commercial and Industrial Sales and Leasing team in our Takapuna office.
Central Otago District Council
- Service Centres and Libraries Manager.
- To provide an efficient and friendly service to the ratepayers and public of Ranfurly and the.
- If owners are not found.
- This role will see you work closely with more senior members of the department assisting with administrative tasks and systems support.
East Tamaki, Auckland
- Good organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Accountant who wants to play a key role in our…
- Back-Up to Executive Assistant to CEO:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Assistant or Office Management/Administration role (desirable).
- Providing assistance with other accounting and administrative tasks as required.
- Waste Management has an opportunity for a talented and motivated Assistant…
Mount Maunganui, Bay of Plenty
- Provide cover and support for the key administrative functions of the Zespri Support Services Team.
- Zespri is more than simply the world’s single largest…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.