Administrator jobs in Burwood
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- We are a leading day spa group and we are looking for smart, well groomed, reliable, business minded students who can work on our front desk .
Evolve Education Group
- As administrator, to support the Centre Manager, by accurately and timely completion of all administrative functions required to operate a successful centre.
- Are you a caring and organised person who loves to support others?
- Anthony Wilding Retirement Village in Christchurch has an opportunity for you!
- Our Super Nanny is leaving us after 2 years to travel the world and we have a couple of positions available to fill her shoes.
J.A. Russell Ltd
- An excellent career opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and pro-active team player to join our Radcliffe Electrical Contracts Team in a Contracts…
- Can you interpret plans and enjoy watching them come to life?
- Showcase your organisational and workflow management skills.
- Work with us and not for us.
- As an experienced administrator, you will be able to manage multiple priorities and work styles and have strong organisational skills.
- What you will be doing.
- Primary Location: Pacific Radiology Canterbury (inc. West Coast), After Hours Medical Centre.
- Hours per week: 34 hours - 4 days - Friday, Saturday, Sunday and…
- Strong preference for Cassandra administrators but other NoSQL system administration is valued.
- Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance.
- Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand.
- Fast and accurate keyboarding skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.