Administrator jobs in Halswell, Canterbury
Evolve Education Group
- As administrator, to support the Centre Manager, by accurately and timely completion of all administrative functions required to operate a successful centre.
- The role is ideal for an experienced administrator who is self-motivated, results oriented and detail conscious.
- 12 months Fixed Term contract.
- E ngā Iwi, e ngā karangatanga maha huri noa i te motu, tēnei te mihi atu ki a koutou katoa.
- E karanga tēnei ki a koutou.
- What are you waiting for?
- Full-time at 37.5 hours per week (1.0 FTE).
- The College of Arts seeks a proactive and welcoming individual to act as the front-face of the College Office,…
- We are seeking to employ a suitably skilled person for a permanent part-time, front-line position with the opportunity for additional casual work during school…
Advanced Personnel Ltd
- Our client is based in the Invercargill CBD is looking for a professional and switched on Office Administrator, to be their first point of contact in a front-of…
- We are a development team are looking for a student to take on a pivotal role - helping to keep day-to-day functions running and the project on the move.
- Emerge Aotearoa is a national provider of social services including mental health, disability and addiction, employment support and social housing.
Craigieburn Valley Ski Area
- Responsible for Ticket Office operations including ski pass sales, lodge bookings and providing guidance to both day visitors and lodge guests.
- We require Part Time Retail Sales/Receptionists to join & support our teams in a Salon & Retail Environment.
- This is for the busy November / December / January…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.