Administrator jobs in Henderson, Auckland
- A key, pivotal role based in Henderson.
- Offering variety, development and industry perks.
- Showcase your organisational skills and workflow management.
- Work on one of New Zealand's most ambitious tunnelling projects - The Central Interceptor.
- Constructed at depths of up to 110m, the 13km tunnel will run between…
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent.
- 23 Jan 2020 New Zealand Daylight Time.
- 09 Feb 2020 New Zealand Daylight Time.
- Within the team we manage the entirety of accounts…
Tonkin + Taylor
- We are looking for an extraordinary office administrator who has flair for financials to join our team based in trendy Newmarket!
- To provide positive customer focused and efficient administrative services to the regional Industrial Regulatory Services teams in Bay of Plenty and Waikato.
- You will be a skilled administrator and have exceptional communication/relationship-building skills,.
- Are you a strong operator with passion for the building…
- Parental leave cover - 12 months.
- Varied role with fun team.
- Salary of $56,375 plus other benefits.
- Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities brings together the three…
- The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s leading university and one of the world’s major research universities.
- Who are we looking for?
- This is a full time permanent (civ) position.
- This role involves collating, verifying, manipulating and administering geospatial and imagery datasets and…
- Workplace Administrator, Care & Protection, Grey Lynn, Permanent.
- Do you want to make a difference to New Zealand's tamariki, rangatahi, their whānau and the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.