Administrator jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
- To provide positive customer focused and efficient administrative services to the regional Industrial Regulatory Services teams in Bay of Plenty and Waikato.
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent.
- 23 Jan 2020 New Zealand Daylight Time.
- 09 Feb 2020 New Zealand Daylight Time.
- Within the team we manage the entirety of accounts…
Tonkin + Taylor
- We are looking for an extraordinary office administrator who has flair for financials to join our team based in trendy Newmarket!
- Wormald are the leading fire protection specialists in New Zealand, we have been protecting people and property here for over 125 years and enjoy a reputation…
- We have a perfect graduate opportunity for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join our Head Office based in Onehunga.
- 2 day a week part-time role which can be spread over 3 shorter days to suit lifestyle.
- General office administrative support and manning a front desk.
- The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s leading university and one of the world’s major research universities.
- Who are we looking for?
- Parental leave cover - 12 months.
- Varied role with fun team.
- Salary of $56,375 plus other benefits.
- Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities brings together the three…
- What you will doThis role involves collating, verifying, manipulating and administering geospatial and imagery datasets and ensuring the data is available to…
Auckland Kindergarten Association
- Opportunity to be part of the Auckland Kindergarten Association.
- Part time position available - St Heliers Kindergarten.
- Things to note about this role:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.