Assistant Store Manager jobs
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Assist with ordering stock and stock takes.
- Assist with Food Safety Supervisor duties.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager to be responsible for supporting the Store Manager in all aspects of running the store.
- As our Assistant Store Manager, you will thrive in a busy environment and support the management of a large store team.
- Be sales focused and sales driven.
- With over 50 stores across the country and our Head Office in Takapuna, we've got an array of career opportunities for the taking.
- You are a people-person.
- Effectively managing all retail operations within a fashion store environment.
- Share best practices to drive the overall store team performance.
Wellington City, Wellington
- For more opportunities within our Nike stores visit:
- ACCOUNTABILITY for all aspects of the store to ensure operational excellence.
- Note: This vacancy is currently only open to existing St John members.
- We currently have a unique opportunity for 2 people to job share!
- At Farmers we offer excellent career progression - we are seeking an ambitious high performing leader who sees their career in our NZ owned business, and could…
Auckland City, Auckland
- This role will also assist with building a team that is empowered to exceed within the store.
- Maintain a focus on commercial acumen ensuring the team have an…
- Experience in a successful retail store.
- Been in a role where you have consistently achieved store’s KPIs and sales targets.
- What’s in it for you?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.