Automation Engineer jobs
- You will be a strong automation engineer with a background in Manufacturing Systems, PLC programming, Batching Systems and MES Systems.
- The Power Grids business offers power and automation products, systems, service and software solutions across the generation, transmission and distribution…
- As part of Sparks DevOps teams delivering Managed I.T.
- Services, Spark operates in an exciting and constantly evolving industry, where the pace of change brings…
- Application deployment and automation technologies.
- Full-time, permanent position - must have working knowledge of cloud technology.
Tonkin + Taylor
- We are looking for a Systems Engineer for a 6-month fixed term contract.
- This could be afoot in the door for you or the chance to further your career with a…
- Work in cross-functional teams of hardware, firmware, test automation and mechanical engineers.
- Provide technical mentoring to manufacturing and field…
Lower Hutt, Wellington
- Experience with test automation scripts and frameworks.
- Develop and maintain automated tests in our automation testing framework.
- BSc or B.E. degree required.
- Great opportunity to join a global Pharma.
- Two (2) Fixed-Term Contract positions until Dec 2024.
- To be based at Upper Hutt, NZ.
Auckland City, Auckland
- Creating an automation test plan and getting approval.
- Selection or identification of test cases for automation from project scope.
- Logging of issues with the level of context to assist in root cause analysis is also expected during execution of the verification or automation development…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.