Christchurch City, Canterbury
- We are currently looking to employ an experienced barista/cafe assistant to join our team on a part-time basis.
- This should be discussed with the employer.
- We are looking for 1 EXPERIENCED , hardworking and friendly part-time Barista to join the team at our cafe in the city center.
- Have a willingness to learn.
- Discounts on our delicious offerings and free barista coffee.
- Great company culture and working environment.
- Are you a customer service superstar who loves food…
- Previous experience in a barista role is essential and all applicants must be able to complete a practical interview.
- Great banter and a sense of humour.
- If you are an experienced barista and you want to make some money outside of your school hours, then apply today!
- You are required to be:
The Wrinkly Rams
- We are seeking a new barista/cafe assistant to join our team based in Omarama.
- Previous experience is beneficial but we will provide ongoing training as part of…
- Categories: Catering, Food & Beverage, Functions & Events.
- At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles.
- This means that you must have barista skills.
- As a part-time Receptionist, you'll join a talented and committed team working together to deliver world-class…
Vital Hospitality 2015 Ltd
Auckland City, Auckland
- As we continue to expand into the kitchens of several well known hotels and institutions, we require more temporary staff to assist us cover shifts, that become…
- Selwyn's St. Andrew's village in Cambridge is seeking Kitchen Assistants to join their team on a part-time, permanent basis.
- Hold a Food Safety Certificate.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.