Call Centre, Entry Level jobs
- Making our communities feel and be safer by taking phone calls from those in need.
- Join a contact centre with true purpose, making a difference directly to New…
Hawke's Bay District Health Board (Hastings/Napier...
- The Digital Enablement Call Centre team is seeking a self-motivated, customer-focused Call Centre Operator to work in our 24/7 centre.
- If you have proven skills for a call centre which tick these boxes:
- We also have a champion workforce and right now we have a fantastic opportunity for a full…
ENCORE EVENT TECHNOLOGIES
- We have exciting opportunities exist across all event roles at all levels starting at entry-level through to seasoned professionals.
- You will manage or supervise teams who undertake detailed election processes such as arranging for advance voting or the counting of votes.
Construction Contracts Ltd
Lower Hutt, Wellington
- Or do you have some experience in construction, drainlaying, plumbing or similar and would like to develop this into a qualification or apprenticeship?
- The role we want to fill is a full time entry level that will lead on towards a management position for the right person.
- Have a great work attitude.
- Job level(s) 1-3 years, 3-5 years, 5-7 years, 7-10 years, 10-15 years, 15 years +.
- Lumino The Dentists is New Zealand's largest dental provider, with over 120…
- Sponsored tertiary study programmes at all levels.
- You must be 17 years or older.
- Please contact our 0800 number or talk to your Candidate Experience…
Wellington City, Wellington
- Graduate or entry level opportunity.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent marketing or communications graduate or someone with one to two years…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.