Call Centre jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Some history in contact/call centres is preferred but not essential;
- At HRV we believe everyone should love the feeling of coming home.
- What's in it for you?
- We have permanent positions which can be full time or part time working between 24 - 40 hours per week, rostered Monday to Sunday (preferably over 5 days) with…
- In this role you will be handling a wide variety of inbound and outbound calls looking after the safety of all our monitored alarm customers.
- Making our communities feel and be safer by taking phone calls from those in need.
- Join a contact centre with true purpose, making a difference directly to New…
- The monitoring centre operates 24/7.
- Quality Assurance - Monitor queues, track inbound calls and service all compliance.
- More of your role will include:
- We also have call centres in the Wellington and Christchurch city centres.
- Our call centre is in Grafton, Auckland in the central city, within walking distance…
- Did you know George Weston Foods (GWF) group is a wholly owned, subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc (ABF), employing over 100,000 people in 46 countries?
Evolve Education Group
Auckland City, Auckland
- Perform frontline reception duties, including answering phone calls and greeting visitors.
- Last Christmas we were lucky enough to be surprised with a visit from…
- Wanting to work for one of the biggest supermarket chains in NZ?
- We can help with that!
- Working for Countdown isn't just about Retail opportunities.
- For further information, please send us an enquiry or call 921 9499.
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) is a vibrant, achievement-oriented and rewarding…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.