Casual jobs in Drury, Auckland
- This is a casual Checkout Operator position and we ask for flexibility across a 7 day roster, you may be called at short notice to cover shifts in the store…
- This is a casual Nightfill Assistant position and we ask for flexibility across a 7 day roster, you may be called at short notice to cover shifts in the store…
- Work with a brand you love & wear!
- Generous employee discounts & uniform provided.
- Ongoing training & career advancement opportunities.
- I'm looking at you!
- Are you a winner and looking for your next best retail sales role yet?
- Are you passionate about sales and providing the best customer…
- Have a good knowledge of associated tack, supplements and riders requirements?
- Our retail store based in Drury has a part time sales, website and merchandising…
- Colette by colette hayman is one of Australia fastest growing fashion accessories brands and are dominating the market in all aspects!
- We are Number One Shoes, a proudly iconic NZ retail business offering fashion-affordable footwear.
- We're all about diversity.
- Eyeing up a particular pair?
- Join us as a hard working, customer service focussed casual and the opportunities are endless.
- We deliver product that is always ON trend and work as a team to…
- A Liquor Managers Licence will be good if you already have one, if you don't we can cover the costs of going about acquiring one.
- We have both short-term casual and long-term roles available.
- $18 - 20ph start rate.
- Opportunity for full-time offers.
- We have roles involving the following;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.