Chemical Engineering jobs
- Worley is a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors.
- At PPG, we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and materials that our customers have trusted for more than 135 years.
- Experience working with hydrocarbon or chemical processing (preferred).
- Competent in working with process engineering software packages such as HYSYS.
- Who we are The ‘Platform and Protection Systems' Group is a team of approximately 20 scientists and engineers who provide science and technical support in the…
- The ‘Platform and Protection Systems’ Group is a team of approximately 20 scientists and engineers who provide science and technical support in the areas of…
- We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background and preferably degree qualified.
- We are seeking an experienced Purchasing Specialist to join the…
- Typically applicants specialise in mechanical, electrical or mechatronics engineering, however, applicants from most engineering specialisations will be…
- Aeronautical engineering tooling and processes.
- Aeronautical engineering trade science and administration.
- However these days, Safety and Surface is essentially…
- Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors.
New Plymouth, Taranaki
- By fusing decades of technology and engineering expertise, Emerson continues to solve some of the world’s most complex challenges with innovative solutions for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.