Civil Engineer jobs
- Your day to day role will involve contributing to design, calculations, assessments, and reports for retaining walls, cut and cover, bridges, and other…
- Working with some of NZ’s best civil designers and engineers to deliver flagship projects, you will:
- Undertake varied civil engineering tasks of increasing…
- This knowledge will have been gained by holding a civil engineering degree or diploma and having had professional experience in the industry.
Holmes Consulting Group
- With a growing portfolio of exciting projects in progress and on the near horizon, the search is on for a talented BE qualified civil/land development engineer…
- Must be associate’s degree or any equivalent combination of education and experience in civil engineering or a closely related field, with overall 5+ yrs of…
- You will have a strong Landscaping / Civil Structures background either on the tools as a Site Manager / Supervisor or as an engineer.
Auckland City, Auckland
- My client is a market leader in Civil Engineering and Land Development with decades of knowledge and experience.
Tonkin + Taylor
- 15+ years' diverse experience in civil design, with an emphasis on civil structures.
- Strong delegation skills with the ability to coach and support junior…
Manukau City, Auckland
- They are currently looking to bring in an engineering geologist or geotechnical engineer.
- My client is a multidisciplinary consultancy that specialises in land…
- Tertiary qualification in civil engineering or similar.
- You will be a part of the Christchurch Urban Development team, comprising of surveyors and civil…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.