Cleaning jobs in Queenstown, Otago
Heritage Hotel Management
- Heritage Hotel Management operate Heritage, CityLife and Heritage Collection Hotels within New Zealand.
- Our focus is on delivering The Heritage Experience (T.H…
- Carry out programmed / regular cleaning duties as allocated.
- Key tasks will be to carry out allocated cleaning duties, achieving established standards of…
- You will be required to undertake a number of general commercial cleaning tasks including vacuuming, mopping, dusting and windows with sole responsibility for…
A Woman's Touch
- We demand a high standard of cleaning and therefore you must be able to work to this high level and conduct yourself in a professional manner.
- Cleaning food preparation areas, cooking surfaces and utensils.
- Working in a busy Kitchen which looks after a 148 room hotel, you will be responsible for…
- Set up and maintain a weekly cleaning schedule for the restaurant to achieve the highest possible hygiene and cleaning standards.
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks.
- As a Houseperson you are responsible for the efficient cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and public areas and…
- Experience in detailing and cleaning to a high level.
- So you're keen to join the buzzing tourism and automotive industry??
- Then you're in the right place.
- Kawarau Village 79 Peninsula Rd.
- We are looking for a Senior Food & Beverage Attendant, with endless passion for F&B and hospitality.
- WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- We focus on being a part of a collaborative team, delivering a high-end bespoke cleaning service, whether it be in our luxury accommodation, health & fitness…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.