Communications jobs in Henderson, Auckland
Auckland City, Auckland
North Shore City, Auckland
Mount Wellington, Auckland
Auckland CBD, Auckland
Communications jobs nationwide
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Must have good communication Skills and be fluent in English.
- Tasks and duties: website design.
- Be an effective and reliable team member - strong communication skills are a MUST.
- Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by…
- An environment of support and open communication and development.
- Colette by colette hayman is one of Australia's fastest growing fashion accessories brands,…
- The primary role of a naval Communications Warfare Specialist is to provide secure, reliable and effective communications using Tactical, Strategic and…
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Opportunity to develop technical skills and work with experienced and qualified Technicians.
- We are looking for staff for a Snack Factory start-up business.
- You will need to be flexible and happy to undertake a number of different tasks in the factory…
- Customer service is key to this role , this means very clear and friendly communication skills are essential and you must know how to provide awesome customer…
- This Employer has vacancies in their popular Sandwich restaurant on both a permanent part time and full time basis.
- Basic cleanup and store maintenance duties.
- This role is great for someone with 5 - 7 years' experience in communications, who is keen to get more breadth and depth of experience and likes to be…
- Have good communication skills and the ability to make people laugh .
- This employer is looking for people to be waiting staff at their restaurant.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.