Community Support Worker jobs
- We provide 24 hour support which consists rotating roster Monday through to Sunday.
- Ability to communicate effectively and supportively with your colleagues and…
- HealthCare NZ is the leading provider of community-based Home support, rehabilitation, nursing and mental health services across New Zealand.
- Our support workers assist people who access our services to live as independently as possible, in their community.
- What does a Support Worker do?
- CCS Disability Action is a community organisation who has provided support for disabled people and their families for over 80 years, ensuring that disabled…
- We are currently searching for a in-home support workers to care for our client with a spinal cord injury.
- Give back to those in your local community today!
- Healthcare NZ is the parent company of a number of specialist organisations which deliver health and disability services designed to meet the specific needs of…
- We are seeking support workers to support clients with their daily living while respecting their dignity, values and culture.
- Have strong connections to the community.
- CCS Disability Action is committed to including all people within our communities.
- Hours: Up to 30 hours.
Northland District Health Board (Whangarei)
- Northland District Health Board advocates for affirmative action and actively seeks Māori into our workforce to reflect the community we serve.
- Waikato DHB Community Services Equipment and Supply, are looking to employ a part time support person.
- Where you'll be working: Equipment and Supply Service,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.