Conservation jobs in New Zealand
- Our Rangers largely work in local reserves; carrying out a full range of conservation ranger activities including weed control, re-vegetation, construction and…
- This is an entry level position of dairy farm assistant, required on.
- Requiring someone to assist with milking, weed control, break.
- Assisting with collection development and management, including preventive conservation.
- The Hocken is one of the foremost research libraries in New Zealand…
- Relevant tertiary qualification in biological/ecological/conservation sciences – additionally a post-graduate qualification in biological or conservation…
- Promote strategies that improve water quality, soil conservation and biodiversity.
- Engage with local communities as you help drive improvements in water quality…
Organic Farm New Zealand
Te Anau, Southland
- Season Organic Farm Helpers Needed Interested in hands-on outdoor work & spending time in the New Zealand nature?
- Pay: $18-$20.
- With an opportunity to not only support Fonterra’s sustainability and collaboration aspirations, this will see you making a mark on how food is produced in New…
- NZ’s biggest egg producer is looking for a motivated, reliable stock person to work on their recently built free range farm at Hillgrove, near Moeraki.
- A good level of hands on, practical experience in the conservation and/or biosecurity field, ideally with a qualification in the field.
Wellington City, Wellington
- We're looking for a Facilities Officer to join our Conservation House Wellington team until November 2020.
- The Facilities team is responsible for managing the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.