Construction Manager jobs
- Familiar with construction documentation management systems.
- A background in construction administration is preferred.
- Interesting, busy and varied role.
Wellington City, Wellington
- The successful candidate will be fully responsible for the performance of the business unit & will lead their Supervisors, Engineers & Construction teams in the…
Auckland City, Auckland
- Proven project management experience and a suitable level of experience in the construction industry preferably with a contracting organisation.
- Excellent technical understanding of construction and construction processes.
- Preparing construction programmes and methodologies for tender submissions.
- Monitor construction progress against the agreed schedule.
- Read and interpret construction drawings and specifications confidently.
- In addition, you will be:
Manawatu District, Manawatu-Wanganui
- With your solutions focus, you can successfully pre-empt and resolve construction issues quickly.
- Fulton Hogan is delivering the construction of Civil…
- Manage key engagement with external construction and consultant partners;
- This is a full time permanent (civ) position.
- Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
- Have you worked in the NZ construction and/or commercial and retail interior fit-out industry?
- Gartshore LtdTauranga, Bay of PlentyRewarding Salary and…
- Strong working knowledge of building and construction.
- We are looking for an individual who is experienced in project management, building, construction, strata…
- As field delivery arm of the ANP, you will ensure quality delivery of the teams' various civil, rail, and construction projects across the network, representing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.