Construction Sales jobs
- Are you a sales administrator with trade & construction exposure?
- Proven customer service experience and/or a sales administration background.
- During the programme, each graduate will complete three placements in three different Ryman departments (i.e. office, sales, village and construction), with at…
- An appropriate qualification in Science or Engineering and technical service/ sales experience is desirable.
- Promoting and increasing sales of the International…
Universal Business Team
- CAD Experience within the construction industry would also be advantageous.
- UBT Recruitment provides professional talent acquisition services to a broad network…
- Maintaining effective communication with our sales & estimation teams.
- Working with the Manufacturing team/sales team reduce QS costs.
- LET'S FRAME THIS FOR YOU:
- Consistent track record in a project engineering capacity involved in the delivery of technology-based products and especially IP connected systems, as well as…
- An understanding of the heavy vehicle or construction machinery industry is highly desirable.
- Propose and then implement the strategic plan for the delivery of…
- The primary role of the National Sales Manager will be to develop sales throughout the residential construction sector.
- The demand for excellent construction at affordable prices is high and a driven sales person is needed to cope with the increase in enquires.
Auckland City, Auckland
- Ability to read constructions plans.
- Experience in the flooring/ construction industry is benficial.
- Part time sales positon; 3 days a week with flexibility.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.