New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade
- Understands how to make change happen in difficult contexts;
- Has significant relevant professional experience, with a preference for candidates with experience…
- ICT - The use of technologies to support administration, learning and teacher development, especially in challenging infrastructural contexts.
- An understanding of a range of needs and disabilities and their implications for daily functioning in family life and for teaching and learning in the context…
- On a daily basis, you will be involved in research, interrogation and interpretation of content and context.
- 40 hour role based in the heart of Auckland Central…
- Subject Librarian – Auckland Campus Library.
- Position Purpose The purpose of this position is.
- To provide quality information and research services to library.
- Ability to understand and apply legislation, policy, and technical standards in an operational context.
- Apply your investigation and auditing skills in the…
- Programmes and Events Coordinator, Pasifika.
- Position Purpose The overall goal of the Office of Pasifika Student Success is to raise.
- In addition, there is a.
- Previous experience in an international education context would be an advantage as would bilingualism with a preference for English/Japanese, English/Korean,…
Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Position Purpose To provide secretarial, administrative and reception services for the.
- Location: School of Aviation Campus, Milson, Palmerston North.
- If you are driven to enable Pasifika student success and have proven leadership delivering change in a tertiary education context, we want to hear from you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.