Customer Service Representative jobs
- We need Customer Service super-stars who:
- We are currently recruiting for several permanent vacancies available in our Customer Service Team.
- We are constantly changing and improving our service so you will be flexible and keen to adapt to new ways of working.
- Applications close 20 November 2019.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
The New Zealand Automobile Association Inc.
Auckland City, Auckland
- We currently have a full time opportunity for Customer Service Representative working 80 hours per fortnight in our Contact Centre.
- Potential to go home based.
- If that sounds like you, then a role as a Customer Service Representative at Open Polytechnic might be right for you.
- The successful candidate will have:
- As a Customer Service Representative, you will be providing a high level of customer service to internal and external customers to answer questions and resolve…
- As a Customer Service Representative, you will play a crucial part in creating a memorable experience for our customers in store.
- What you will be doing?
- Download the position description below to find out more about our Customer Service Representatives roles.
- We are always on the lookout for exceptional Customer…
- Join the DuluxGroup team in Gracefield, Lower Hutt as an afternoon-shift Customer Service Representative and assist our valued customers in this inbound contact…
- Our teams are highly diverse and come from a wide range of backgrounds including retail, hospitality, financial services and more, but what connects us is our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.