Customer Service Representative jobs in Waikato
- Be customer focused and have a passion for providing excellent service.
- If you are passionate about customer service and would like the opportunity to be part…
- You will be dealing directly with customers handling point of sale and customer service - experience is a must.
- Hours: 8am - 4pm every Saturday.
CLAAS Harvest Centre Waikato
- Provide excellent customer service by acting in a prompt and professional manner.
- Supporting existing, and building a customer base through cold calling and…
- Provide excellence in customer service to all customers and identify areas for continuous improvement.
- Previous customer service or call centre experience.
- A high level of customer service;
- As a key conduit between LIC and our customers, your key focus is to support our customers with their day-to-day queries and…
Te Awamutu, Waikato
- Experience in a customer service or retail role would be advantageous.
- We pride ourselves on our customer service and our team culture within the store.
- Providing a timely service to customers.
- Assembling and loading customer orders.
- As a Customer Service Representative in our Yard, you'll be expected to provide…
- We know little improvements can add up to huge gains for our customers, and for our country.
- You'll also enjoy working within a team of dedicated individuals,…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer service environment.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of all Waitomo attractions products and services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.