Customer Service jobs in Addington, Canterbury
- Serving customers in a warm and welcoming way as well as dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- A customer and team first approach.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
Smaart Recruitment JA
- Your mindset to bring the customer experience into every decision.
- Working from home, your day to day will consist of all the things that ensure your team are…
- The ability to connect with customers and constantly put their needs first.
- From 1 October 2019 Millennium Corp will be managing Vodafone’s branded retail…
- In your new role as Customer Case Manager you will take ownership of customer service cases and manage the delivery of our customer’s requirements.
- Portraying excellent customer service skills when helping our customers with a variety of produce selections.
- Our customers love fresh fruit and veggies!
- Customer Service Assistants are responsible for performing various roles of Greeter, Photographer or Cashier to Scene to Believe standards.
- A customer first approach and pride for customer satisfaction.
- You’ll help lead our dedicated and hardworking Online team whilst delivering exceptional service…
Evolve Education Group
- As administrator, to support the Centre Manager, by accurately and timely completion of all administrative functions required to operate a successful centre.
- Everything from food prep to budgeting to customer service.
- Our client is NZ’s premium school food service provider.
- What more could you want!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.