Customer Service jobs in Drury, Auckland
- We are looking for a hardworking & reliable first year accounting or business degree student to fill a vacancy as accounts and admin assistant within our…
- Ideally you will possess a unique combination of delivering excellent customer service coupled with technical skills in a reprographics environment; the type…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- The primary focus is to deliver and maintain customer satisfaction to create the ultimate customer experience.
- We can help with that!
- Have a good work ethic.
- Provide friendly, on-point customer service.
- You are friendly, a bit of a perfectionist, flexible, enthusiastic and genuinely driven to get the best outcome for…
- T&G Global has a vital role to play in providing nutritious fruit and vegetables to Kiwis as an essential service during this critical time.
- To deliver outcomes that meet specific Service Level Agreements around call centre metrics and resolving customer enquiries.
- Managing the teams KPI’s.
- Customer Service Assistants are responsible for performing various roles of Greeter, Photographer or Cashier to Scene to Believe standards.
- Countdown is New Zealand's largest supermarket chain, operating over 181 stores and serving about 3 million customers every week.
- What does the job involve?
- Promote the company with customers and play an active role in customer retention initiatives.
- The position will provide field service, technical and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.