Customer Service jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
- You will be dealing with a broad range of queries and requests, constantly going above and beyond for your customer, as well as spotting opportunities where you…
- This is the perfect step if you have customer service experience and want to continue that in a Customer Contact Centre environment!
- What we can offer you:
- As a Customer Service Representative, you will be providing a high level of customer service to internal and external customers to answer questions and resolve…
- Experience in customer service or the retail sector.
- Bring your customer service experience to the automotive industry!
- Do you love working with cars?
- Be providing all customers with excellent customer service.
- Dealing with customer queries and issues.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology to assist…
- Experience in a customer facing role (not essential).
- This role will focus on the needs of our customers.
- Providing advice to our customers about our equipment …
- You’ll also be reliable and incredibly professional and service focused.
- We are available to our customers every day of the year including holidays, late nights…
- This includes ensuring new customer information is entered accurately and efficiently into our systems as well correcting existing data to enable accurate…
- Supporting our customer service and marketing functions within the Powders NZ business in Glenfield, Auckland, this is a great chance to work as part of a…
- Strong communicator with a focus on customer service.
- Reporting to the Store Manager, you will provide excellent customers service and be passionate about…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.