Customer Service jobs in Hairini, 3112
- We’ve established our name based on a passion for good nutrition, good health and great customer service.
- We are a progressive and New Zealand-owned chain of…
- Carrying out customer service operations, within a range of broadly related activities.
- We are looking to recruit staff with initiative, a customer service…
- To succeed in this role, we are looking for someone who knows what good customer service is and how to deliver it.
- What you will be doing?
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
Mount Maunganui, Bay of Plenty
- Customer Service Assistants are responsible for performing various roles of Greeter, Photographer or Cashier to Scene to Believe standards.
- Portraying excellent customer service skills when helping our customers with a variety of produce selections.
- Our customers love fresh fruit and veggies!
- You will provide exceptional customer service, be great at maximising sales and will take pride in maintaining the store presentation.
- A fun place to work!!
- The service we provide defines us and exceptional service unifies us no matter which brand, division or role we are in.
- We are people helping people.
- As a brand, we are constantly looking for new ways to deliver better service to our customers – on and off line.
- You’re the one who makes it all happen.
- To be customer focused and driven to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- Provide a great customer experience to all of our valued customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.