Customer Service jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
- Serving customers in a warm and welcoming way as well as dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- A customer and team first approach.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Portraying excellent customer service skills when helping our customers with a variety of produce selections.
- Our customers love fresh fruit and veggies!
- In your new role as Customer Case Manager you will take ownership of customer service cases and manage the delivery of our customer’s requirements.
- The ability to connect with customers and constantly put their needs first.
- From 1 October 2019 Millennium Corp will be managing Vodafone’s branded retail…
- You’ll lead our dedicated and hardworking Online team whilst delivering exceptional service to our customers!
- A customer first approach and passion for people.
Evolve Education Group
- As administrator, to support the Centre Manager, by accurately and timely completion of all administrative functions required to operate a successful centre.
- Customer Service Assistants are responsible for performing various roles of Greeter, Photographer or Cashier to Scene to Believe standards.
- Everything from food prep to budgeting to customer service.
- Our client is NZ’s premium school food service provider.
- What more could you want!
- The team provides exceptional cleaning services 365 days a year, across both day and night shifts.
- We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.