Customer Service jobs in Ostend, Auckland
- Ensure you do not discriminate against, harass or bully co-workers, prospective co-workers, Probe sub-contractors, visitors, clients or customers and ensure you…
- Communicating with our online customers regarding their orders.
- Walking around the store collecting products for our online customers unique shopping orders.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Thanks for your interest, you passionate human!
- Here's some more info about the Call Centre Agent role - Click the 'Apply for this job' button (it takes 30…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- There may also be times when our customer service team requires assistance such as answering the phone and helping customers with their orders or enquiries.
- We are looking for bright, energetic, positive people who are talkative and fearless!
- You can get paid to chat about poverty, climate change, and saving lives.
- Customer Service Assistants are responsible for performing various roles of Greeter, Photographer or Cashier to Scene to Believe standards.
- Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions.
- A customer first approach and pride for customer satisfaction.
- You’ll help lead our dedicated and hardworking Online team whilst delivering exceptional service…
- Handling customer feedback and providing excellent customer service.
- Strong background in customer service.
- As an iconic global brand specialising in innovative…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.