Customer Service jobs in Papanui, Canterbury
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- This includes taking precautions to protect essential service employees, and provide you with documentation to confirm you are an essential service worker.
- Serving customers in a warm and welcoming way as well as dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- A customer and team first approach.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- You’ll be leading an energetic and friendly team whilst championing the journey to exceptional customer service and making Kiwis lives a little better everyday!
- The ability to connect with customers and constantly put their needs first.
- From 1 October 2019 Millennium Corp will be managing Vodafone’s branded retail…
- Providing a timely service to customers and providing advise.
- Assembling and loading customer orders.
- As a Customer Service Representative in our Yard/Showroom,…
- Portraying excellent customer service skills when helping our customers with a variety of produce selections.
- Our customers love fresh fruit and veggies!
- Provide friendly, on-point customer service.
- You are friendly, a bit of a perfectionist, flexible, enthusiastic and genuinely driven to get the best outcome for…
Evolve Education Group
- As administrator, to support the Centre Manager, by accurately and timely completion of all administrative functions required to operate a successful centre.
- Customer Service Assistants are responsible for performing various roles of Greeter, Photographer or Cashier to Scene to Believe standards.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.