Customer Service jobs in Queenstown, Otago
- You will need to be confident asking the right questions, tailoring personalised solutions for customers, and educating them on making their banking easier.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Office administration and customer account maintenance.
- Create, build and maintain good business working relationships with our key customers.
Skyline Skyrides Ltd
- This role is within a fast-paced environment and all candidates must have the ability to juggle numerous tasks while providing fantastic customer service.
- Experience in a customer facing role (not essential).
- This role will focus on the needs of our customers.
- Providing advice to our customers about our equipment …
Oaks Hotels & Resorts
- A passion for delivering exceptional, pro-active customer service.
- As the face of Oaks you will be responsible for providing an outstanding guest experience…
- Can you provide our customers with exceptional customer service while being the face of our brand?
- You need to have full availability From 1/Dec/2019 – 15/Jan…
- Provide quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during reservations, check-in, check-out and…
- If you thrive in a fast-paced sales environment, love customer service & have an outgoing personality we want to hear from you!
- Can work a flexible roster.
GPC Asia Pacific Limited
- This is a very customer focused position so you'll naturally be a people person and a passionate customer service expert, ideally with previous retail and/or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.