Customer Service jobs in Sumner, Canterbury
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Serving customers in a warm and welcoming way as well as dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- A customer and team first approach.
- The ability to connect with customers and constantly put their needs first.
- From 1 October 2019 Millennium Corp will be managing Vodafone’s branded retail…
Platinum Recruitment Limited
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- The position involves the provision of HR services, and delivers high-level guidance and consultation to managers and employees.
Evolve Education Group
- As administrator, to support the Centre Manager, by accurately and timely completion of all administrative functions required to operate a successful centre.
- Customer Service Assistants are responsible for performing various roles of Greeter, Photographer or Cashier to Scene to Believe standards.
- Provide friendly, on-point customer service.
- You are friendly, a bit of a perfectionist, flexible, enthusiastic and genuinely driven to get the best outcome for…
- The team provides exceptional cleaning services 365 days a year, across both day and night shifts.
- We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600…
- Portraying excellent customer service skills when helping our customers with a variety of produce selections.
- Our customers love fresh fruit and veggies!
- Qualified Automotive Technician• Experience inparts or service.
- JJ Ltd ChristchurchEstablishedin 1958 JJ LTD is one of the leading agricultural machinery…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.